Establish a Savings Account to Achieve the Financial Goals of Your Future.
Save automatically with free Kasasa Saver®, a high-interest account that connects to your Kasasa® checking. Add free Kasasa Saver®, an account that connects to your equally free Kasasa Cash® or Kasasa Cash Back® checking account.
Each month you earn cash rewards in your Kasasa® checking, those earnings automatically transfer into your Kasasa Saver. There your balance earns 0.50% APY.* It's like we pay you to bank here!
- Free account that builds your savings automatically
- Linked to free Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account
- Automatic transfers of Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back earnings
- 0.50% APY* on balances up to $35,000
- 0.50% to 0.34% APY on balances over $35,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.05% APY* if eligibility requirements are not met on Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free online banking
- Free mobile banking
- Free eStatements
- Free telephone banking
- A deposit is required to open account
- Online eStatements required
It's Easy to Earn Rewards
Qualifying for your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back rewards automatically qualifies you for the highest Kasasa Saver rate, too. As a reminder, to earn your rewards simply do the following activities and transactions in your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account each qualification cycle:
- Have at least 10 debit card transactions posted and settled to your account
- Have at least 1 direct deposit or ACH Auto Debit posted and settled
- Receive your monthly statement electronically
That's all! Even if you don't qualify during a month, your Kasasa Saver account is free. And you get right back to earning your rewards the very next month by meeting the above requirements!
Variable interest rate Savings Account.
- No fee with a $100.00 monthly minimum balance ($1/month if balance falls below $100.00)
- Six withdrawals/month free; .50/withdrawal exceeding six per month
- Variable interest rate computed on the daily balance and credited monthly
- Quarterly Statements
Kids Club Savings Account
Savings club for age 18 and under.
- No minimum deposit & No required balance
- Variable interest rate computed on the daily balances and paid monthly.
Variable interest rate computed on the daily balance and paid each year.
- Checks will be issued in October
Money Market Account
Variable interest rate computed on the daily balance and paid monthly
- Unlimited deposits
- No monthly fee with a $1,000 minimum daily balance. A $5.00 monthly maintenance fee if balance requirements are not met.
- Minimum initial deposit - $1,000.
- Unlimited withdrawals may be made by mail, in person, thru an ATM. Federal regulations limit preauthorized, electronic, telephone or check withdrawals to six per month.
Certificate of Deposit
Certificate of Deposit (CD's) are a fixed rate, safe, secure deposit...
- Minimum deposit $1,000.00
- Flexible maturities from 6 months to 5 years
Money Builder Certificate of Deposit
Certificate of Deposit with unlimited deposits
- Unlimited additional deposits at any time
- Minimum deposit $100
- Funds are invested for a full year before maturity
Ohnward Bank & Trust participates in the CDARS program, allowing you to enjoy full FDIC insurance on deposit amounts that exceed current FDIC limits.
IRA / Retirement / College Savings
Roth IRAs allow after tax dollars to be saved for retirement. Simply satisfy the 5 year waiting period and have a qualifying event (such as attaining the age of 59 1/2) and all withdrawals (contributions and earnings) are tax free.
Traditional IRAs offer immediate tax benefits with qualified contributions being tax deductible. Distributions are taxable, but penalty free after age 59 1/2.
COVERDELL EDUCATION SAVINGS ACCOUNT
A beneficial non-deductible account that features tax-free withdrawals for the specific purpose of a child’s higher education expenses.
SEP (Simplified Employee Pension)
A retirement investment plan primarily developed to assist small business owners and farmers with retirement plans for themselves and their employees.
In Our Cascade Office, Contact:
In Our Cedar Rapids Office, Contact:
In Our Marion Office, Contact:
In Our Monticello Office, Contact:
In Our Baldwin Office, Contact:
In Our Central City Office, Contact: