Establish a Savings Account to Achieve the Financial Goals of Your Future.
Save automatically with free Kasasa Saver®, a high-interest account that connects to your Kasasa® checking. Add free Kasasa Saver®, an account that connects to your equally free Kasasa Cash® or Kasasa Cash Back® checking account.
Each month you earn cash rewards in your Kasasa® checking, those earnings automatically transfer into your Kasasa Saver. There your balance earns 0.50% APY.* It's like we pay you to bank here!
- Free account that builds your savings automatically
- Linked to free Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account
- Automatic transfers of Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back earnings
- 0.50% APY* on balances up to $35,000
- 0.50% to 0.27% APY on balances over $35,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.05% APY* if eligibility requirements are not met on Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free online banking
- Free mobile banking
- Free eStatements
- Free telephone banking
- A deposit is required to open account
- Online eStatements required
It's Easy to Earn Rewards
Qualifying for your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back rewards automatically qualifies you for the highest Kasasa Saver rate, too. As a reminder, to earn your rewards simply do the following activities and transactions in your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account each qualification cycle:
- Have at least 10 debit card transactions posted and settled to your account
- Have at least 1 direct deposit or ACH Auto Debit posted and settled
- Receive your monthly statement electronically
That's all! Even if you don't qualify during a month, your Kasasa Saver account is free. And you get right back to earning your rewards the very next month by meeting the above requirements!
Variable interest rate Savings Account.
- No fee with a $100.00 monthly minimum balance ($1/month if balance falls below $100.00)
- Variable interest rate computed on the daily balance and credited monthly
- Quarterly Statements
Kids Club Savings Account
Savings club for age 18 and under.
- No minimum deposit & No required balance
- Variable interest rate computed on the daily balances and paid monthly.
Variable interest rate computed on the daily balance and paid each year.
- Checks will be issued in October
Money Market Account
Variable interest rate computed on the daily balance and paid monthly
- Unlimited deposits
- No monthly fee with a $1,000 minimum daily balance. A $5.00 monthly maintenance fee if balance requirements are not met.
- Minimum initial deposit - $1,000.
Certificate of Deposit
Certificate of Deposit (CD's) are a fixed rate, safe, secure deposit...
- Minimum deposit $1,000.00
- Flexible maturities from 6 months to 5 years
Money Builder Certificate of Deposit
Certificate of Deposit with unlimited deposits
- Unlimited additional deposits at any time
- Minimum deposit $100
- Funds are invested for a full year before maturity
Ohnward Bank & Trust participates in the CDARS program, allowing you to enjoy full FDIC insurance on deposit amounts that exceed current FDIC limits.
IRA / Retirement / College Savings
Roth IRAs allow after tax dollars to be saved for retirement. Simply satisfy the 5 year waiting period and have a qualifying event (such as attaining the age of 59 1/2) and all withdrawals (contributions and earnings) are tax free.
Traditional IRAs offer immediate tax benefits with qualified contributions being tax deductible. Distributions are taxable, but penalty free after age 59 1/2.
COVERDELL EDUCATION SAVINGS ACCOUNT
A beneficial non-deductible account that features tax-free withdrawals for the specific purpose of a child’s higher education expenses.
SEP (Simplified Employee Pension)
A retirement investment plan primarily developed to assist small business owners and farmers with retirement plans for themselves and their employees.
In Our Cedar Rapids Office, Contact:
In Our Marion Office, Contact:
In Our Cascade Office, Contact:
In Our Monticello Office, Contact:
In Our Baldwin Office, Contact:
In Our Central City Office, Contact: